Monday, November 19, 2007

Engagement Pictures

I am truly blessed to have two wonderful families. Just when I thought that having one loving and supportive family was the best blessing ever, I met Whitney and I am received into yet another. The Halls (this is meant to be collective and includes the newly-wed Brunings and Drummonds also) have influenced me and have made me who I am just as much as my own family.

On that note, one specific perk of being part of the Hall clan is having a gifted photographer as a soon-to-be sister-in-law. Although I may be somewhat biased, I have always enjoyed Cassidy's style and perspective. We all have our special gifts. She has definitely mastered the art of photography as far as I am concerned. I have a little to learn before I win any awards. My pictures leave something (maybe a lot of things) to be desired. I will stick to my math and science.

This past Saturday, Whitney and I had were privileged to have an engagement shoot with Cassidy in Maysville, Kentucky. It is a beautiful town with plenty of opportunities in regard to photographs. We shuffled around a two block area near Cassidy and Justin's apartment most of the afternoon. The weather was also on our side. I encourage you to take a look at Cassidy's blog if you have not already. She was nice enough to post our most exciting picture of the day.

Wherever I go, I surround myself with pictures of those I love to remind me of home. I can't wait to get a few more of me and my future bride.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Well written article.